We can provide custom sheets.
1. Satin fabric, which is woven using warp and weft. Its density is very high and the fabric is very thick. Sheets made of satin fabric are more expensive than other plain and twill weaves. The quality is good, the fabric is smooth and delicate, and it looks very high-grade fabric. It adopts the manufacturing process of weaving first and then dyeing, and is made of pure color cotton, which will not pilling and fade. Is the best in the sheets.
2. Jacquard fabric, this fabric is patterned, very delicate and exquisite, and has very high requirements on raw cotton. Not ordinary raw cotton can do it. And it uses a very complicated dyeing process. It looks very gorgeous and exquisite. Generally there are more than two colors, which is the first choice for people who like rich colors. Such jacquard fabrics will not shrink, will not deform, will not pilling, and will not fade. It is a sheet fabric with strong three-dimensional sense and high appreciation value. And its warming effect is also very good.
1. The size of a single quilt is generally 150mm × 200mm, or 160mm × 210m.
2. Go to the store to buy a ready-made quilt. The specifications will vary depending on the manufacturer. There are also 150 × 210mm or 160 × 200mm.
3. If you buy fabrics and make them yourself, you can feel free. It is mainly based on the size of the quilt (preferably larger than the quilt, leaving a shrinkage). There is also a problem of referring to the actual quilt size when buying ready-made ones. Just looking at how big a single quilt needs to be, no matter how big the actual quilt cover is, it ’s not practical if you do n’t buy it.
4. Can also be customized according to customer size requirements, if it is a special size may have higher proofing fees.
1. The color of the sheets can be varied.
2. The colors on general swatches can be customized.
3. Can be customized according to customer requirements. Special requirements need proofing and proofing fees.