When it comes to “sleeping naked”, it is inevitable that everyone is a little bit difficult to talk about! After all, we have been accustomed to a conservative style for many years and are not used to being completely naked. In fact, naked sleeping has long become a healthy fashion in many countries, and there are also elderly people. Japan even has a naked sleeping club called the “light buttocks”! In fact, naked sleeping has always been advocated by experts in sleep problems, because naked Sleeping is a cheap and cost-free health care method. In the eyes of experts, scientifically choosing naked sleeping does have some magical effects, and some people cannot refuse!
1. Promote blood circulation
Naked sleep can reduce the sense of restraint brought by clothing, promote the secretion of sebaceous glands and sweat glands, and make blood circulation smooth. People who often have cold hands and feet occasionally try to sleep naked, they will feel warm, comfortable, and can fall asleep quickly. For girls, it can also improve dysmenorrhea.
2, treat insomnia
It is said that there is a village in Hokkaido, Japan. All residents have the habit of sleeping naked, and no one has ever insomnia. Japanese sleep experts point out that naked sleeping helps regulate nerve pressure, relaxes muscle tension, helps to enter deep sleep, and has a certain soothing effect on people with insomnia. Dressing to sleep is not good for cooling the body and can easily lead to sleep disorders. Sleeping naked is good for cooling the body, returning the body to normal secretion levels, and improving the quality of sleep.
3, reduce pressure, relieve pain, and improve constipation
Sleeping naked is like bathing in a hot spring. After the clothes are removed, the blood flow to the skin is accelerated, and the heat generated by the body is naturally emitted and wrapped around it, which improves the body’s self-protection ability. This “unfettered and unfettered” feeling relaxes the body and mind, and can relieve diseases and pain caused by tension during the day. People with dysmenorrhea, shoulder, neck and low back pain may wish to try it. It is also very effective in improving tension diseases, especially the tension in the abdominal viscera and nervous system, such as chronic constipation and chronic diarrhea, which can regulate the nervous system and enhance the body’s adaptability and immunity.
4. Improve libido and promote the relationship between husband and wife
For women, the body naturally releases a good smell when naked, which can stimulate the sexual desire of the other party and increase the level of endorphins in the body. For men, sleeping naked can lower the temperature of the testicles, the sperm will become more lively, and the libido will naturally increase. Morning erection is more likely to occur in the morning, and the chance of early morning sex will also increase. After establishing the habit of naked sleeping, couples have more self-confidence in their sexual life, which is very helpful to promote mutual trust between the two sexes and promote the relationship between husband and wife.
5. Protect private parts
Women’s private parts are always in a moist state. Sleeping naked can prevent underwear from becoming a breeding ground for mold and reduce the possibility of gynecological diseases. When men sleep in underwear, they sweat more in their private areas such as the groin and inner thighs. A humid environment can easily increase the chance of pathogens entering the urethral opening and cause infections in the urinary system and reproductive organs. So sleeping naked can avoid infection. Moreover, the testicles also need to breathe, and the temperature cannot be kept too high, and the temperature should be kept consistent with the outside temperature in order to have normal androgen secretion.
Naked sleep increases the direct contact between the skin and the air, which is beneficial to blood circulation. Without the isolation of clothes, bare skin can absorb more nutrients, ensure unobstructed breathing, and promote the speed of metabolism. A slight drop in body temperature will help the body complete various self-repairs, facilitate sebum excretion and regeneration, and make the skin transparent. a feeling of. So naked sleep combined with “beauty sleep” will have a better effect.
7. Conducive to weight loss
Excessive stress can increase abdominal fat, and quality sleep is the best way to cope with stress. Sleeping naked can ensure the quality of night sleep, reduce the level of the stress hormone cortisol, and reduce calories and hunger. At the same time, fully breathing with bare skin can accelerate oil consumption and help lose weight. On the contrary, if sleep is disturbed, the cortisol level will rise, waking up will be prone to hunger, and it will be more likely to overeating and excessive intake of food. Unexpectedly, the benefits of sleeping naked are so many! Is it right to go to bed directly after taking off your clothes? No, for naked sleeping to have a good effect, some conditions must be created.
(1) A private and independent environment The home is too small, the family is living together or it is not suitable to sleep naked when living in a group. In a private and independent environment, the hardness of the bed should be moderate, the sheets and quilt cover should be changed more frequently, and they should be exposed to the sun frequently to ensure that they are clean and fluffy. The texture of bed sheets and bedding should also be exquisite, and comfortable, soft and breathable fabrics are better.
(2) Keep warm. Adjust the temperature and humidity of the bedroom at the right time to maintain air circulation. Generally speaking, the best room temperature is around 22-23 degrees Celsius to avoid cold and sweating. When turning on the air conditioner in summer or when the room temperature is low in winter, pay special attention to protecting your bare shoulders.
(3) Pay attention to personal hygiene. Wash your body before going to bed and take a bath frequently. Because the skin is directly exposed to the environment when sleeping naked. People who have skin allergies to dust should choose to sleep naked. People with urinary system infections should not sleep naked.
(4) If you are not used to sleeping naked… If you still can’t accept sleeping naked, you might as well create a sleeping environment similar to sleeping naked. For example, men can wear a pair of loose boxer briefs, so that the lower body has a loose and comfortable environment, try not to lie on the stomach, this sleeping position has pressure on the lower body; women must not wear a bra, they should choose a loose, soft, and breathable sleep Skirt, pure cotton is a skin-friendly material, but it is rough and hard when you buy it. You must wash it in water or sleep for a period of time for the best effect; in spring and summer, use silk pajamas, which are cool and smooth, and have very light weight. It’s totally relaxing.