The linen washing of the hotel linen wholesale is a large type of fabric washed in self-service laundry, because under certain washing materials, water and processing technology standards, the problem of staining of the linen of the hotel linen wholesale is objective.
Increasing the washing frequency of hotel linen fabrics will cause the strength and adhesion of the fabric to decrease, but this decrease is very slow. If the reduction is too large, there is a problem in the washing process.
1. Too high concentration of bleaching solution, especially too much chlorine bleaching, will seriously damage the glass transition temperature of hotel linens.
2. The pH value of the chlorine bleach is too low. During the entire washing process, if the pH value of the chlorine bleach is too low, the release rate of the chlorine bleach is too fast, which will damage the strength of the fiber.
3. Too high temperature of the bleaching agent will cause too much bleaching agent and damage the fiber.
4. Long-term high-temperature and high-alkali washing. Although the cotton fabric itself has strong alkali and high temperature resistance, long-term washing in this natural environment will also cause the fiber strength to drop too quickly.
5. In the whole washing process, the water level is too low, resulting in too high detergent concentration, excessive torque of washing machinery and equipment, and damage to the fabric.
6. All cotton fabrics are very sensitive to acid. Adding acid in detergent has great harm to the fiber strength of all cotton fabrics.
Cleaning and maintenance method of hotel linen wholesale
One, classification cleaning:
1. Classification of hotel bedding products: pillowcases, bedspreads, sheets, bathrobes, duvet covers and pillowcases, etc. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the product categories.
2. Separate cleaning according to the pollution degree of the linen.
3. Wash separately according to the light color of the hotel fabric.
4. Wash the old and new hotel linen separately. Of course, old hotel linen should be treated differently from abnormal damage. The compressive strength of the new and old hotel linen is different, and the drying time is also different.
5. The hotel bedding has different fabric components and should be washed separately.
2. Check the equipment frequently, and be careful in the collection and transportation of hotel linen to avoid secondary pollution and damage caused by human factors. When cleaning, the carrying capacity should be appropriate. Too much or too little will damage the cleanliness of the hotel and damage to the bed linen. According to different levels of light washing and rewashing goods, procedures should be set up.
3. Before cleaning, check whether the items are stitched with hard blocks.
Fourth, pay attention to local water bodies: use softened water. Try to solve the water problem.
5. Items that are prone to jamming or deformation should be placed in a washing bag.